What's new

Latest find.

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Found this small Quartz point the other day at my newest spot. While I was hunting a truck pulled up and an old fella got out with a shovel and proceeded to walk here and there looking around. I didn't pay much more attention until I was ready to leave. He asked me if I found anything and I proceeded to say what I found while pointing to the areas they came from and he did the same showing the things he found in the bed of his truck. We had a pretty interesting discussion and this site and several others I hunted in the area. He is retired so I'm sure I'll run into him again. Maybe between the two of us we'll get some more finds before they are under a bunch of houses.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04060.webp
    DSC04060.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC04062.webp
    DSC04062.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
Cool!

Can't make to many friends!
 
That's a nice quartz! I'd be very happy with that find ;) HH- Yakker
 
Nice point. So was he digging?
 
Thanks, he was not digging. He was using the shovel like most of us would use a walking stick.
 
Very nice. I've got one similar in size, shape and material but mine is not as well made. Thanks for the view.
 
That is a nice quartz point. Thanks for sharing.
 
Hmmm, walking stick shovel sounds like a new invention!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom