T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #1 These are from my last few hunts Upvote 0
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #2 Man, those are great. Don't know what the last one is (pics 6&8), but I sure do like it!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #3 Wow. Congratulations.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #4 Man , those are all killer finds I love the color in pic 2 and several of them have needle tips crazy they survived intact
Man , those are all killer finds I love the color in pic 2 and several of them have needle tips crazy they survived intact
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 14, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Thanks, I love those colors too.
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #6 HCC material on the one in pic 2 I believe. LeCroy type on the biffy. Palmer or Big Sandy on the side notch. JMHO
HCC material on the one in pic 2 I believe. LeCroy type on the biffy. Palmer or Big Sandy on the side notch. JMHO
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #7 Tdog said: HCC material on the one in pic 2 I believe... Click to expand... Hadn't thought about that, but you may be right. I was just thinking it was some pretty material...
Tdog said: HCC material on the one in pic 2 I believe... Click to expand... Hadn't thought about that, but you may be right. I was just thinking it was some pretty material...
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #8 Great looking finds.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #9 Fantastic! Wow!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #10 Nice! Nice Material too.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,905 Reaction score 36,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #11 Really nice finds! Great materials.
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Jul 15, 2019 #12 Several day makers there! Beautiful material pic#2 & 7!!! Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #13 Those are some very nice looking points.
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 15, 2019 Thread Owner #14 Thanks for the comments, if that one is horse creek chert as Tdog suggested that is a first for me. I thought I was too far east for that material. I hope some more turns up whatever it is.
Thanks for the comments, if that one is horse creek chert as Tdog suggested that is a first for me. I thought I was too far east for that material. I hope some more turns up whatever it is.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #15 They are beautiful and I love the materials!