What's new

Latest Nickel Box

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Just finished a nickel box tonight and found three war nickels. Above average from what I've been finding. The finds included:

1939
1940 (3)
1941
1942
1943P
1944P
1945P
1948 (2)
1948S
1952
1953D (3)
1953S (2)
1954D
1956
1957
1958
1958D
1959

Nickel boxes are fun but I still prefer halves. Got 2 bags ordered for next week. In the meantime, I've got two more boxes of nickels and a box of pennies to search. Love this hobby!!!! HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
Wow, I find less than 1 silver nickle per box here. Your boxes are great!
 
Nice finds. I love nicks because you hardly ever get skunked, even if you just find some pre-60s. Not at all like halves which seem to fluctuate.
 
Nice silver, gotta love those war nicks. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom