Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Hey all, had gone through some nickels last few days, and have a few oddities... First is this 2005P, doesn't look speared, but not 100% if this is PMD:


Then I found a shiny 1964. Not a big deal, I know, but this one looks different almost plated:






Then found this one, I know its not a nickel, but kinda neat:


And lastly...looks like PMD, but maybe a clip?




Happy hunting everyone!


Then I found a shiny 1964. Not a big deal, I know, but this one looks different almost plated:






Then found this one, I know its not a nickel, but kinda neat:


And lastly...looks like PMD, but maybe a clip?




Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







