What's new

Latest Nickel finds

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Went through 6 bags of nickels, pulled 4 War Nickels and these:

S20190417_0008.webpS20190417_0009.webp
Denmark, the 31st country I've found coins from since I started doing this

S20190417_0006.webpS20190417_0007.webp
Another from Thailand (3rd denomination)

S20190418_0001.webpS20190418_0002.webp
22nd proof

And probably the nicest condition Buffalo in my collection thus far:
S20190417_0010.webpS20190417_0011.webp

Happy Hunting Everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Great job Rosco. I just started the coin roll hunting looking for the 2019 w quarters no luck yet. Good joib on those coins you are a tgrue treasure hunter. Tommy
 
Great job Rosco. I just started the coin roll hunting looking for the 2019 w quarters no luck yet. Good joib on those coins you are a tgrue treasure hunter. Tommy

Appreciate it. Just been doing this a year since I changed jobs. New job gives me free time and better pay, so this has basically replaced my old profession as my obsession.
 
Very nice Buffalo
 
Very nice condition buffalo nickel with a possible small cud under the Indian's chin.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom