latest rock salt nuggett

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ATT00029.jpg
    ATT00029.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0
OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry pic is a little blurry,get back and swint!

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
strickman said:
sorry pic is a little blurry,get back and swint!

Looks good through my left eye at about six degrees right of center . You is about as good a pictographer as I is Strick . We don't need no stink'in clear pictures . Sh*t ... if I could take good pictures I'd just get me one of them picture tak'in jobs ..... probably beats what I'm doing now anyway ...... tornado rips through town and mangles everything and as soon as we get there people start coming up to the trucks with the same question , " when are yall gona get the power back on ?"
I always give the same answer , " as soon as we can sir or mam ." Sometimes I would like to say "you know the folks a quarter of a mile from here have no house at all , think about that and get off my azz." Anyhow .... you know I dig that stuff you make . Very cool stuff . I might try my hand at that one day.

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey t,its easer than you think.don't take long,and cheap.i think rock salt makes the most natural looking nuggetts.i have tried many different ways and this seems to work the best for me.and very little equip. needed.you probably have everything already.

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trial,and error,i used to use jewelers charcoal-hard to find and expensive,then tried rock salt i'll never go back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread