latin heart questions

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all who are interested in the stone maps and not. Here it's a GE image of the Latin stone map overlayed on the DON ( lower tablet ) stone Trail map, because there belongs.
Like I wrote in the past, the Jesuits " borrowed " some Spanish codes of maps making, but developed also their own codes. In the image below, in the Trail map, the Jesuits used the Spanish code of marking/drawing with lines some consecutive rows of stones which are located in the region of the map. This is the reason many times I wrote that what it's depicted with lines or shapes in the Spanish/Mexican maps, are not canyons or skylines of hills or mountains.

Attachments

• maps.png
    maps.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 83
OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember him saying something about heavy metal poisoning, some time ago... maybe lead or mercury or something to that effect.. i do not know if this was the cause.. but i did not help.. just sayin..

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember him saying something about heavy metal poisoning, some time ago... maybe lead or mercury or something to that effect.. i do not know if this was the cause.. but i did not help.. just sayin..
I know he had problems fron that.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to add something about the Latin stone heart map, something that puzzled many individuals for many years. and it's about the words " MEUS " which are written on the map. The words represent the three places where the Jesuits cached their church treasures.
The Latin stone heart map was made for two different applications, which are:

1 - to be used up side down and reversed in colaboration with the stone Trail map ( the DON part ), in regards to show the cache that the Priest is showing at with his cross. The place of this cache is depicted in the Trail map with a small dot beside the big dot/hole, and on the Cross stone map is the cache from the center of the cross.
2 - to be used without any code and pointing down ( like we can see it in every picture ) in colaboration with the Cross stone map, in regards to show the three caches depicted on the Cross map.

I posted in a post above an overlay about the relation between the Latin heart map and the DON trail map, and now I post an overlay to show the relation between the Latin heart ( specifically the words MEUS ) and the Cross stone map.

Attachments

• MEUS.jpg
    MEUS.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 68

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread