What's new

Lawrenceburg, TN

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone is from the Lawrenceburg, TN. My family grew up there and I remember the park there Davey Crockett State Park. I woul like to get back there for a weekend and was wondering if detecting was aloud. I know there are other parks there and some older schools. Just wanted to hear from others in this area......Matt
 
Detecting is not allowed in that park or any other state park in Tennessee as far as I know. Would be a great place though, I have visited that park ever since my early childhood. I have found and Wheaties on top of the ground in that park.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom