What's new

Laying on top after the rain!

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walked up on this guy on top after a week if rain. Any idea if it's very old? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430142616.843714.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430142634.008921.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430142653.356796.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430142678.860578.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430142701.610346.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice digs. It has a little age to it.
 
Nice gun find! Congrats!

I'm not sure of the age but as long as it doesn't say "made in China" . Reminds me of the ones we used to get the kids about 15-20 years ago.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430143311.469267.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430143328.954804.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430143343.697312.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430143357.365933.webp

Looks nice and adding to my collection.
 
Nice find.....I found a Kilgore Kit Carson a few years back. I find lots of these type guns (mostly broke up Parts) in old school yards. Most of the time if you can dig a few of these guns you should be able to find parts of the old metal toy trucks and cars also.
 
I would guesstimate 40 - 50 years old resembles ones I recall as a kid :occasion14:
 
Definitely a Kit Carson. Kit's from the 50's had his silhouette in a cowboy hat on the grips. The simulated wood grains were late 60's early 70's IMO
 
Nice gun find! Congrats!

I'm not sure of the age but as long as it doesn't say "made in China" . Reminds me of the ones we used to get the kids about 15-20 years ago.

Then it would read "Made in Japan" lol
 
Nice Find.
I recall the Cap guns I payed within the late 70's were Still made of metal (mostly) then sometime in the 80's they were made of plastic.
Id think late 60 's Early 70 ' looks to be well made.
Davers
 
That brings back memories .
 
I had one of those when I was a kid growing up in the '60s. I'd LOVE to find one that nice. Grats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom