Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Re: LDM why you can't get it !

JackH wrote
Reply:
You are with out a doubt a Pinnacle of information on LDM, one of only a few on this Forum. I am not here to say that is not Worthy of Great Recognition !
I have mentioned that I believe Waltz had a hobby. Was he out there to find another Mine with his friend/cousin Jacob ?

Thank you for the compliment, but I am no expert on the LDM or stone maps, and still learning or at least trying to. Don't take my word on anything, it is much better to check for yourself.

Was Waltz out there to find another mine with his friend/cousin Jacob? Not from the sources, as far as I can tell; rather it appears that Weiser and Waltz worked at his mine together, likewise in the 'nephew' (not cousin, as far as I know) version the 'nephew' and he worked at the mine, not prospecting for another. I don't know of any source that has Waltz on Red Mountain at any time however. Do you have such a source? Thank you in advance.

JackH also wrote
the Pima-Maricopa Native Americans are reading this Thread, and have presented it to the Elders, they can deal with it however They choose.
It is possible that some one of the tribe may be reading our discussions, but it seems unlikely. A better plan might be to contact the tribe directly and make inquiries about obtaining permission.

JackH also wrote
Quote again:
"Hence the burden of proof really is in your corner here."

Reply:
I thought I already did that Roy ! Several ways, several Maps, & the Peralta Heart Stone. Circumstantial Proof offering another alternative for the Peralta-Lost Dutchman Mine. Without recourse, free of charge, for Anyone to do with whatever they can develop out of it Legally with Dignity and Honor !.......J
What you have provided falls well short of what is required to prove the claim of having found the Lost Dutchman gold mine, I hope you can add something substantial to your case.

Blindbowman wrote
i am willing to except the corse of my own actions ... i say good buy to you all .. i wish you well

no need to show me the way out .. you dont get to band me ..thats to easy ... and you do lose a charter member ....

I have no idea what was posted and removed, nor understand your desire to leave the company of fellow treasure hunters? The site needs the income from charter memberships so I would think anyway, and where else can you find a group as have assembled here. Just an opinion of course.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Central Pennsylvania, ex SoCal
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Roy,

Quote:
It is possible that some one of the tribe may be reading our discussions, but it seems unlikely. A better plan might be to contact the tribe directly and make inquiries about obtaining permission.

Reply:
Earlier Beth had asked about 1847 date on the Peralta Heart Stone. My reply is there is no public knowledge that I have found. I believe the Pima-Maricopa Native American Tribal Elders know everything there is to know about this subject in their Archives, no matter how that is constructed. Regardless of this Thread.

I have thought about contacting the Tribe, but herein lies Their problem:

Tribal Elders must decide wether to persue this issue, or let it rest, their Responsibility is to their People.

1) If they persue this Issue, and it is proven, the US Government may take their land as they have done throughout History whenever Wealth has been found beneath them. I believe it was in the Dakotas, our Native Americans were moved Twice for this very reason. But the Yavapai, Pima-Maricopa have had even more ? dishonorable treatment bestowed upon them: Interactions with the US government: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavapai_people)

The United States has a tremendous economical deficit, and we are far from hitting bottom for it to reverse course for recovery. I believe an impending Economic Implosion is about us in the not too distant future.

2) The Pima-Maricopa Tribal Elders have every Right to maintain the status quo, and ignore any and all attempts to Expose their Secret.

So, consider this, how Honorable can Native American Tribel Elders be, who know about the presence of this Mine, and keeping it Secret all these years ?

(It is 3:15 am and I will reconsider this situation later today).......J

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JackH said:
Hello Beth,

There is no answer publicly available on the Massacre, is why I refer to it as Legend. I would say by fate that '1847' on the (mother) Heart Stone is the last solid reference. I would think that the Peralta Expedition would be aware of an appending attack, as it took many days to gather for it. Would Spanish Priests at this point make the Stone Maps in preparation for it ? Why not ?

Gold (openly) is discovered in Arizona 1860's.
Ft Mc Dowell established Sept 1865.......Jack

Jack-

Preparing tax returns for H&R Block has me pretty busy right now so I take a few hours when I can to catch up on the chatter here on TN.

I’d like to make exception to the statement you made a few days ago … “as it took many days to gather for it.” the reason being, I remember something I read posted (on TN?) or perhaps I heard of a Native American from, I believe the Apache tribe, telling of a story passed down from his elders of that legendary/historic day. He stated that the engaged parties (Indians) sent out a call to arms using the local communication system of the time, smoke signals, with the urgent message “big fight - come quick” the result is history, or legend -whichever.

IMHO they were able to amass a large attack force in a matter of a few hours.

A lot of folks use Wikipedia as a source for information, myself included but… Just as a reminder, read the following page linked to at the bottom of all Wikipedia pages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer

Ken ‘dustcap’ Chichester

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco said:
JackH wrote
Reply:
You are with out a doubt a Pinnacle of information on LDM, one of only a few on this Forum. I am not here to say that is not Worthy of Great Recognition !
I have mentioned that I believe Waltz had a hobby. Was he out there to find another Mine with his friend/cousin Jacob ?

Thank you for the compliment, but I am no expert on the LDM or stone maps, and still learning or at least trying to. Don't take my word on anything, it is much better to check for yourself.

Was Waltz out there to find another mine with his friend/cousin Jacob? Not from the sources, as far as I can tell; rather it appears that Weiser and Waltz worked at his mine together, likewise in the 'nephew' (not cousin, as far as I know) version the 'nephew' and he worked at the mine, not prospecting for another. I don't know of any source that has Waltz on Red Mountain at any time however. Do you have such a source? Thank you in advance.

JackH also wrote
the Pima-Maricopa Native Americans are reading this Thread, and have presented it to the Elders, they can deal with it however They choose.

JackH also wrote
Quote again:

Reply:
I thought I already did that Roy ! Several ways, several Maps, & the Peralta Heart Stone. Circumstantial Proof offering another alternative for the Peralta-Lost Dutchman Mine. Without recourse, free of charge, for Anyone to do with whatever they can develop out of it Legally with Dignity and Honor !.......J
What you have provided falls well short of what is required to prove the claim of having found the Lost Dutchman gold mine, I hope you can add something substantial to your case.

Blindbowman wrote
i am willing to except the corse of my own actions ... i say good buy to you all .. i wish you well

no need to show me the way out .. you dont get to band me ..thats to easy ... and you do lose a charter member ....

I have no idea what was posted and removed, nor understand your desire to leave the company of fellow treasure hunters? The site needs the income from charter memberships so I would think anyway, and where else can you find a group as have assembled here. Just an opinion of course.

Oroblanco

what i posted was not a threat of any kind or was offisive to anyone other then the mod , it was ment as a joke .. i guess we can even joke here between us .. with out being threaten to be band from the site ..

there is good reason why i now chose to walk away .. yes as i said and i will stand by it .. in 2004 i did in fact locate the real LDM ..

this site my be ran by the mod right now .. and you may be right this maybe one of the best sites on the web .. but other could out grow it at any time with help from a new charter member with the coin of the real LDM .. i chose to leave .. i will be threaten any more then any other member here would and if you are willing to let this happen to someone else charter member or not .. then you are not a group of treasure hunters living a free life and dream .. you members of this web site owned by them as long as they agree and define their control over what you say and when you can say it .. i did not brake the site rules . so i feel it is a matter of time before i am banded for no real reason .. this mod is wrong and . i have no say in the matter

i gave you a chance to come with me to the mine .. i respeact you and Beth and many of the others here on the site even thou i dont offen agree with many of them i respeact them never the less .. even joe lol

if at any piont i disreapected any .. i am truely sorry and that has nothing to do with the site or its rules ...when i am done with expedition 5 i will not be posteing pictures here at the site of the real LDM .. i feel sorry that this site has become what so many do over time ... its a sad fact of the web ...

when we as treasure hunters .. must bend or be broken to rules just because they dont fit the needs of the mods to control a site then we have nothing of value to add at any piont in the future to this site or to each other

i am sorry this was off topic .. you take care .

. i will keep the LDM mine hidden till my death ... and you will most likely not hear of that here at this site ... just like i said .. as far as i feel at this piont i am no longer a charter member here .. i wich you well old friend ..

sorry things did not work out the way we thaught they would ...
stay safe stay free

the Blindbowman
Sir Robert William Lawton

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Ken,

Thanks for the follow up on 'Wiki'. It needs to be said often.

Blindbowman,

Looks to me like you're still in there ! with this second post after the incident. :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blindbowman said:
Oroblanco said:
JackH wrote
Reply:

JackH also wrote

JackH also wrote
Quote again:

Reply:

Blindbowman wrote

Oroblanco

what i posted was not a threat of any kind or was offisive to anyone other then the mod , it was ment as a joke .. i guess we can even joke here between us .. with out being threaten to be band from the site ..

there is good reason why i now chose to walk away .. yes as i said and i will stand by it .. in 2004 i did in fact locate the real LDM ..

this site my be ran by the mod right now .. and you may be right this maybe one of the best sites on the web .. but other could out grow it at any time with help from a new charter member with the coin of the real LDM .. i chose to leave .. i will be threaten any more then any other member here would and if you are willing to let this happen to someone else charter member or not .. then you are not a group of treasure hunters living a free life and dream .. you members of this web site owned by them as long as they agree and define their control over what you say and when you can say it .. i did not brake the site rules . so i feel it is a matter of time before i am banded for no real reason .. this mod is wrong and . i have no say in the matter

i gave you a chance to come with me to the mine .. i respeact you and Beth and many of the others here on the site even thou i dont offen agree with many of them i respeact them never the less .. even joe lol

if at any piont i disreapected any .. i am truely sorry and that has nothing to do with the site or its rules ...when i am done with expedition 5 i will not be posteing pictures here at the site of the real LDM .. i feel sorry that this site has become what so many do over time ... its a sad fact of the web ...

when we as treasure hunters .. must bend or be broken to rules just because they dont fit the needs of the mods to control a site then we have nothing of value to add at any piont in the future to this site or to each other

i am sorry this was off topic .. you take care .

. i will keep the LDM mine hidden till my death ... and you will most likely not hear of that here at this site ... just like i said .. as far as i feel at this piont i am no longer a charter member here .. i wich you well old friend ..

sorry things did not work out the way we thaught they would ...
stay safe stay free

the Blindbowman
Sir Robert William Lawton

I Received a Report Your Post looked like a threat.

After reading it, I Agree it could be Looked at as A Physical
threat of Bodily Harm !

I Stand By my Comment.

You make a Post that Looks Like your Threatening bodily Harm,
Whether you Blow it off after as a Joke or Not,
It ends NOW.

If it wasn't & Threat & You don't Make Threats,
you can follow this rule
There should be no Problem
for you. Right ?:dontknow:

& yes it is in the terms
You may not.... Post, upload,
send personal messages,
transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate , inaccurate,
abusive, hateful, vulgar,
harassing, obscene, profane,
sexually oriented, threatening,
or unlawful .content

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB is a 'cheeken', BB is a 'cheeken' BB lays brown eggs and has no spurs.

How will you ever see the actual pictures of Tayopa being opened? Maybe joe or Oro can send them to you?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HeHeHe, Jose your cruel,

after reading most of BB's posts for the last couple of years I've got to the point that anyone replying to him is like water off a ducks back, it doesn't go in and he never learns from it,

But due to the fact he has signed himself " Sir Robert Lawton " like put that record straight,

BB, your ancestor was never knighted, the incident with the wolf did happen but you have read the history of the Lawton family wrongly and made many assumptions about the history and from your missunderstanding you have assumed many things that are wrong,

i live about 40 miles from church Lawton and only about 3 miles from where the incident happened,
it is local history to me and i was taught the story at school,
to put here and correct what you believe would take to long, but i am happy to put the true history here if you wish, and where your assumptions are wrong,

John

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

All,

Here is an interesting connection for a Jesuit Lawton who was preceded as president of Loyola Marymount University by our friend Thomas P. O'Malley, S.J., Ph.D.

Wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Lawton

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Joe

There are at least 3 diffrent lawton families in England and all in diffrent parts of the country, and none related to each other, it could quite easily be one of those,

the Lawton family BB comes from and the story of the wolf is based in Cheshire, and is well known,
the Lawton name comes from the village, originally Laughton, then Lawton and more recently after a church was built and sanctified after Squire Lawton gave a nice backhander to the king sometime in the late 1700's it was changed to Church Lawton,

my granpapy arrived at Ellis Island in 1920 saying he would send for the wife and kids later, that was the last they heard from him, hehehe
but if you add an e on the end of the my last name you get a former vice president of the US, and I've often wondered if he is related, as from what i have read the imi at the island filled in the entry forms ? and if they wrote your name for you on the paperwork and it was wrong and was queried, the reply was tough Cheddar we ain't changing it,

john

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB,

I have always given you respect even when I think that you're typing is being done by (inexpensive) software such as "Dragon Speak."

Any one that watches the news programs on television will experience the same blunders that scroll across the screen when the software is typing the words that are being said by the host or guest of the program. It is especially poorly matched (or misspelled) when the person talks too fast or has an accent. I have seen many such misspellings when the software is quoting Pres Obama. If you want to check it out just put your TV on mute. It sometimes gets really weird.

Misspelled words, bad grammar or what ever, I have never been unable to understand what it is that you (BB) are trying to say. It does get a little monotonous when you keep saying you know where it is (the real LDM) and yet we don't get to see any of the evidence to prove it.

Long story, short I enjoy most of what you have to say when the sentences are complete and you teach us something even when it is not quite on topic. Please reconsider leaving this site and I for one would be happy to see you continue posting here and making an appearance at the LDM Rendezvous this fall.

The very Best to you in the endeavors you choose to undertake,

Ken ‘dustcap’ Chichester

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you're typing is being done by (inexpensive) software such as "Dragon Speak."

Hey now Ken - some of my retirement money is tied up in the company that makes that! Don't go driving the stock price down or I'll never get out to Arizona :)

*just kidding Ken - although I do own some of the stock*

Hope all's going well for you during tax season -

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Outcrop @ Red Mountain.jpg (A work in progress) In an effort to better express my interpretation of this map which gives more evidence, I have come back yet another time.

Gentlemen, Ladies,

Map #10 (again),

I have come back to this Map because there is additional information to give credit to Red Mountain.

Additionally my point is Red Mountain, and little reference to the Superstitions only as viewed from a distance at a high point.

Not to repeat what has been discussed in previous posts, I refer back to post #110 Pg #6 for Map #10, and satellite image post #116

That being said:

a) Center of Map is from 4 Peaks.
b) Small circles with line extending out, Peaks. Height/size of Peak in relationship to circle. Tail of circle direction in which to look,
c) Peaks drawn (as fist, index finger extended) have same shoulder (look @/towards).

Start point is small peak Stewart Mt (in line) between the two (radiating circles), one below 4 Peaks, other above MEQSA (MESA).
Radiating circles (view from this angle as an eye/eyes).

Tail pointing beneath (symbol) 4 to finger pointing (look from here "eye"), arrow curves (turn around) at 4 Peaks. The eye sees Red Mt as drawn from this view, which is in 180 deg. reverse on map.

Key is you can only see Weavers Needle from 4 Peaks, not from start point.

Wavy line from 4 Peaks (Salt River).

From 4 Peaks: Peak above Weavers Needle (between Malapais Mt & Tortilla Wells?) pointing towards correct direction, in close relationship to Needle. I believe this area would be a good spot to communicate by reflective mirror back to Red Mt or back depending on the days sun.

From 4 Peaks look beyond small peak: look to MEQSA (small peak in middle of MESA). adjoining Red Mountain. (Red Mountain is in 180 deg. reverse) character marks of Red Mountain reference post #110.

Dec 28, 2012 descriptive change below of the association of outcrop and Red Mountain, changes 2nd photo's accuracy and 3rd photos angle slightly. Thus, pin placement on 3rd photo should be well down the arroyo further left. This change will bring a more accurate image of the drawn Red Mountain. (New image at top of this post.)

From a small peak close at hand (large hand) pointing to outcrop @ Red Mountain. Outcrop drawn on map can be found 800 yds east, down the arroyo from largest outcrop that nearly touches the arroyo @ Red Mountain.

Ancient Salt channel is long red line with slight change and back on same direction.

Above 4 Peaks on map are two small peak symbols surrounding a symbol (MMM). Look this way between the 2 peaks to view the range/ridge line away from 4 Peaks

(IMO) There is Nothing on this Map that gives any precedence to the Superstitions, only Red Mountain, three or more times.......J

Attachments

• RED MOUNTAIN illustrated 2.jpg
    RED MOUNTAIN illustrated 2.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 402
  • RED MOUNTAIN OUTCROP Illustration.jpg
    RED MOUNTAIN OUTCROP Illustration.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 373
  • RED MOUNTAIN & OUTCROP.jpg
    RED MOUNTAIN & OUTCROP.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 383
  • map #10 illustrated.jpg
    map #10 illustrated.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

JackH wrote
my point is Red Mountain, and little reference to the Superstitions only as viewed from a distance at a high point.

The area called "the Superstitions" in Waltz's time is not the same more restricted area we call the Superstitions today; they were also called the Salt River mountains and Montana Espuma (foam mountains, for the limestone streak visible and relating to the Indian legend of a flood that left the white streak at the high water mark) so can we really say that Red Mountain was not considered a part of the same mountains in Waltz's day? The Goldfield hills were definitely considered part of the Superstitions, in fact the Goldfield district was also called the Superstitions mining district so I don't think we can safely say that Red Mountain was not then considered a part of the Superstitions.

Just an observation, please do continue.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Roy,

Excellent Point, and well said ! One with a vast knowledge on this Subject would only know half of what you made reference to !

I have added (2) images to my previous post, the outcrop (penciled in red on map) and the view from the outcrop looking at Red Mountain.

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Gentlemen, Ladies,

Map #33:

From the right of the Map, Rio Salado (arristas) arrive here, follow road to ARROYO CAVERNA, you are now in Red Mountain, arroyo a main Subject of this Thread.
TESOROS INDIOS: my translator meaning (indirect test) ?
From "PICACHO" count 3 Hills to Minas (ref. 3 Red Hills).
MESA is in the satellite image looking from outcrop near "Bird" and also viewing from map where the arroyo line leads to top of hill.
NEGRA is the small range beyond the SALT (right of center), notice the Peak. Use your tools to lower level to see how this opens the view, and how it can cast a black (hidden) shadow, using again the tools.
CERROS COLORADO (certain color) in the satellite imagery is the furthest mountain range (blue) Peak of Superstition Mountains identified by the peak on the Map.......J

Attachments

• RED MOUNTAIN MAP #33.gif
    RED MOUNTAIN MAP #33.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 346
  • RED MOUNTAIN  NEGRA.jpg
    RED MOUNTAIN NEGRA.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 341

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

JackH wrote
TESOROS INDIOS: my translator meaning (indirect test) ?

Not sure what translator you are using, but I believe "tesoros" in Spanish means "treasures" while "Indios" is equivalent to "Indians" as we would use the term. The phrase on the map depicted would translate into English as "the treasures of the Indians". I could be quite mistaken of course and would welcome a correction by someone with greater expertise and knowledge of the written Spanish word.

The one satellite image <http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=385518.0;attach=649861> looks like a photo shot by one of the Lunar landers. Just my opinion but these satellite photos are not giving you a realistic idea of what the terrain looks like when standing there amigo. Sorry I don't have photos of Red Mountain to post here just to give you an idea, but even photos do not do justice to what the land looks like when you stand on the spot. Have you ever visited the area Jack? I think your ideas might change some if you would.

My point being that it appears that you may be jumping to conclusions; it is an interesting theory but needs some one to go there and check it out in person. Just an opinion of course, for what ever that might be worth.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. I think I will drop out of this thread, as I do not have anything else to contribute except questions and doubts and I don't like being the wet blanket all the time. Please do continue,

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

Quote:
Not sure what translator you are using, but I believe "tesoros" in Spanish means "treasures" while "Indios" is equivalent to "Indians" as we would use the term. The phrase on the map depicted would translate into English as "the treasures of the Indians". I could be quite mistaken of course and would welcome a correction by someone with greater expertise and knowledge of the written Spanish word.

Reply:
Roy,

My translator has six languages, so maybe I need more practice. That makes much better sense and relates to the Red Mountain, Rio Verde area pertaining to Peralta.

Quote:
Just my opinion but these satellite photos are not giving you a realistic idea of what the terrain looks like when standing there amigo, (even photos do not do justice to what the land looks like when you stand on the spot)

Reply:
Yes, but not in this part of God's country. My last trip into Arizona is the reason we are on this Thread today.

If I could have two homes, my first one would be somewhere near the Superstition's. This is truly the most majestic our subject area, as well as one of our National Treasures.

Quote:
My point being that it appears that you may be jumping to conclusions

Reply:
I can understand that, more than you can imagine. My findings are far more difficult to express and fine tune, than it is to ask worthy questions. But you have to understand one big fact, I have been able to solve several puzzles, and hidden clues using only 1 Major Factor. I think I have offered more substantial (circumstantial) evidence to more maps leading to one place.

One huge difference, most on this Forum LDM are trying to explain 'Why They Have Not Found It !' I on the other hand am trying to explain 'Why I Have Found It !'

Oroblanco said:
JackH wrote
my point is Red Mountain, and little reference to the Superstitions only as viewed from a distance at a high point.

The area called "the Superstitions" in Waltz's time is not the same more restricted area we call the Superstitions today; they were also called the Salt River mountains and Montana Espuma (foam mountains, for the limestone streak visible and relating to the Indian legend of a flood that left the white streak at the high water mark) so can we really say that Red Mountain was not considered a part of the same mountains in Waltz's day? The Goldfield hills were definitely considered part of the Superstitions, in fact the Goldfield district was also called the Superstitions mining district so I don't think we can safely say that Red Mountain was not then considered a part of the Superstitions.

Just an observation, please do continue.
Oroblanco

Reply:
If the high watermark on Red Mountain is what you are referring to, I think not. Layers of sediment upon the earths surface is due to billions of years of atmospheric conditions volcano's, etc. Red Mountain was pushed up from the Earths Womb, and quite possibly one of the youngest projections in the area based on the description of the red strata to be somewhat soft as the Heart Stone is described.

I have been given information that Peralta ? has left a lot of trace marks in/on Red Mountain. Based on the last post Map #33, and others there seems to be many areas (MINAS) of concern.

I have found evidence that hundreds of tons of worthless ? sand has been worked in the vicinity but not Red Mountain. Why ? Could it be a high concentration of valuable Dust has been discovered ? And does this indicate a residue from the beginning of time near the core ?

Quote:
I do not have anything else to contribute except questions and doubts and I don't like being the wet blanket all the time.

Reply:
If it wasn't for the blanket, there wouldn't be a blanket to express the interests of those in silent Watch. Luckily the weather has held long enough for us to continue, one more Map to discuss.......Jack

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread