What's new

LDMA MEMBERSHIP for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorrilla

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 20, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a Lost Dutchman's Mining Association membership for sale. I have not been able to benefit from it due to my location and not enough time off from work. I thought someone else might enjoy the benefits of it. Selling for $2500.00 plus transfer paper work. If you have any question please call or email. blmwalker@yahoo.com
 
The transfer fees is $100 plus you need to be a GPAA life member also. That will cost another $350. The total price is $2500.00 this includes the transfer fee. The LDMA and GPAA fee is $3500.00. So there's a $1000.00 saving to you... If you have any more question please ask Thank you
 
You still trying to sell this?
 
I've got a LDMA Membership available for transfer...(as of Sept 27, 2013)

This membership is very old and FULLY TRANSFERABLE. I have the transfer paperwork from them already...available upon your inquiry. It's yours for $2000.00 to me, the transfer paperwork and their requirements, plus $150 transfer fee and if you don't already have it, a GPAA membership $450 payable to them.
http://www.goldprospectors.org/Membership/LDMA/tabid/64/Default.aspx
(Their current price off their website is $4750... with cash paid in full price is $4000.)
LDMA membership requires a GPAA membership.

My email is benningtonflag@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
call me about ldma...jeff 951 2048339 or my user name is hotrodlincoln

I've got a LDMA Membership available for transfer...(as of Sept 27, 2013)

This membership is very old and FULLY TRANSFERABLE. I have the transfer paperwork from them already...available upon your inquiry. It's yours for $2000.00 to me, the transfer paperwork and their requirements, plus $150 transfer fee and if you don't already have it, a GPAA membership $450 payable to them.
LDMA
(Their current price off their website is $4750... with cash paid in full price is $4000.)
LDMA membership requires a GPAA membership.

My email is benningtonflag@gmail.com
mzmmzmzmzm
 
ldma claim still for sale ??jeff.ord@att.net is my email....hotrodlincoln is my user name
 
Only Charter members can sell or offer for trade.






3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom