What's new

Lead, A Bird Band & Tinkle Cone

WawaDuane

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
393
Reaction score
1,624
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to my old spot where last year I found a 1867 shield nickel. Found a few interesting items, lots of lead, a Monopoly piece, my first watch winder, another tinkle cone, a heart attack flat button and 2 modern pennies. I'm just now researching the bird band to try and figure out the age and all that stuff.

IMG_8301.webp

I assume this is a watch winder?


IMG_8309.webp


IMG_8311.webp


IMG_8313.webp


IMG_8315.webp
 
Upvote 10
Pardon my ignorance,but what is an tinkle cone?
 
Congrats on getting out and enjoying the hobby. :thumbsup: You pulled a nice variety of finds.
 
Back to my old spot where last year I found a 1867 shield nickel. Found a few interesting items, lots of lead, a Monopoly piece, my first watch winder, another tinkle cone, a heart attack flat button and 2 modern pennies. I'm just now researching the bird band to try and figure out the age and all that stuff.

View attachment 1189327

I assume this is a watch winder?


View attachment 1189328


View attachment 1189329


View attachment 1189330


View attachment 1189331

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/469837-tinkle-cones-super-sniper.html

Tinkle cone info is in this thread
 
FRANK PERDUE SUPER 855 POUND OVEN STUFFER ROASTER. 2015
 
Be sure to report the band. If I remember right there is a category for found bands.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom