dgrs2 Full Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 169 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2012 #1 Found two lead disks that I have no idea if there just junk or if they have any significance. I have no clue what they were made for?
Found two lead disks that I have no idea if there just junk or if they have any significance. I have no clue what they were made for?
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 31, 2012 #2 Hello, WELCOME to the forum. I can't tell from the pics, but they could be lead bale seals or camp made poker chips. I need much closer pics of both the fronts and the backs to be able to tell what they are. Neat find, Breezie Upvote 0
Hello, WELCOME to the forum. I can't tell from the pics, but they could be lead bale seals or camp made poker chips. I need much closer pics of both the fronts and the backs to be able to tell what they are. Neat find, Breezie