diggin jimmy hoffa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2007
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in Michiana
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a park that was established in the 1830's.
At first I thought it might be a candle snuffer, but after cleaning the dirt from the bowl I noticed the hole in the bottom going to the stem.
Any ideas on age?
It is lead and found in Northern Indiana in the United States
At first I thought it might be a candle snuffer, but after cleaning the dirt from the bowl I noticed the hole in the bottom going to the stem.
Any ideas on age?
It is lead and found in Northern Indiana in the United States
still think that the one he found is a candle snuffer , however --the teat on the bottom of what would be the "bowl" of it looks like those on old candle snuffers 







