Leap day goal, 100 oz

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I am close, far closer to 100oz than I really thought I would be. As some of you know, I have two goals, low goal of 2 oz a week and high of 4 oz a week, my main goal is at least 4oz a week but I wont cry at 2oz. These goals were set up before I knew about CRH though, they were set up at buying via garage sale/auction/shop. Well, right now I am 7.3095 oz away from 100 oz, I am past my goal of 82 for the end of this month as well. I dont expect much as this is the slow week. Tina the teller had no boxes for me so that puts me 4 shy and I did my best to fill those 4 boxes by getting 2 of my other buy banks to pick up 3 each instead of 2. I am 2 short for the week but its defiantly possible for me to tip my goal. What needs to happen is the two string boxes need to pay off. So far I am 4 skunks in a row with this bank on their halves.

On a side note, I sold my 10g bar of gold I got, put the $400 invested into it back into the CRH funds and I picked up a roll of dimes to throw into my safe. That makes roll number 9. One more dime and I will be at 10 rolls. Apparently the guy who owned these dimes had a lot of sulfur in his water, it caused all the dimes to get a smurfy blue tone.

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

So I have 6 boxes of Brinks Halves, with my current average of 3.55 40% and 1.20 90% per box, that should put me someplace around 5.7544 oz, just a bit shy. Maybe the Strings will pay off at the best of times, maybe they wont but it will be an interesting run.

Might have to factor in a run to the bank that will zero out the machines and let me buy bags, if I get done early enough tomorrow, if things dont work out.

Sadly, Thursday I cant CRH and its going to be fantastic outside, mid 70's. Instead I am going to hit one bank, grab all the CWR's I can and then go cat fishing and try for the big one.

Upvote 0
It aint happening. Got up in the middle of the night to pee, was standing over the toilet when I felt like I might have to puke and everything went fuzzy. Woke up on my back with half my face swollen up. Those damned aliens did a number on me, I am almost certain I was gang probed. Aint going to go out and collect my boxes looking like the elephant man, not today at least. I am going to call the pick up banks and see if they will just go ahead and order me more boxes for next week and I will pick up todays boxes Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Oh well, I had another auction to go to on Friday, I really dont think the swelling will go down by Friday.

Did you wake up drunk or have sugar, or have a blood pressure spike, or lack of eating food to feed your CRH addiction??

Might want to get looked at if that happens any more.

As much as i want it all for myself and less competition I wouldnt want to see anyone check out any earlier than is called for.

Heal up an get to feeling better, maybe u can talk a friend into a pick up for you.

Xiao en said:
Did you wake up drunk or have sugar, or have a blood pressure spike, or lack of eating food to feed your CRH addiction??

As much as i want it all for myself and less competition I wouldnt want to see anyone check out any earlier than is called for.

Heal up an get to feeling better, maybe u can talk a friend into a pick up for you.

Well, when I CRH I dont eat anything. Normally I have mint candies I use like ciggs.

I have done nothing CRH related since Friday. I dont smoke, I dont drink either. It could have been a blood pressure spike or drop or something.

I already called one bank, they are going to go ahead and order my boxes for next week. I told them I would be down Friday, Saturday or Monday at the latest due to a 'sports injury'. I need to get into contact with 2 more to get them to order for me and let them know I will be in.

This isnt a normal thing, it was out of the blue. It took me a good 20-30 seconds to realize I was on the floor and then my face started to hurt. Luckily for me, magazines on the back of the toilet cushioned some of the blow so I didnt hit straight toilet.

The_EE said:
Xiao en said:

Well, when I CRH I dont eat anything. Normally I have mint candies I use like ciggs.

I have done nothing CRH related since Friday. I dont smoke, I dont drink either. It could have been a blood pressure spike or drop or something.

I already called one bank, they are going to go ahead and order my boxes for next week. I told them I would be down Friday, Saturday or Monday at the latest due to a 'sports injury'. I need to get into contact with 2 more to get them to order for me and let them know I will be in.

This isnt a normal thing, it was out of the blue. It took me a good 20-30 seconds to realize I was on the floor and then my face started to hurt. Luckily for me, magazines on the back of the toilet cushioned some of the blow so I didnt hit straight toilet.

Dude, you should mention that to your doc.

namster said:
The_EE said:
Xiao en said:

Dude, you should mention that to your doc.

I dont have a doctor. Dont have insurance either, I am just going to have to let it heal on its own. Nothing is broken so as I can tell, just puffy. Not even really bruised too bad, a little darkness on my right eye but the rest of me is just puffy. I've been injured worse than this before without seeing a doctor. Dislocated jaw, broken nose, lost 2 teeth in the process of pissing off a goalie. My face looks pretty close to the same with the exception of the raccoon eyes from a broken nose.

Ill be fine I just have to lay low for a while. It sucks, its so nice out right now that its a shame to be locked out of the public eye like some sort of side show attraction. :D I might still go fishing tomorrow on my friends boat if he goes, I doubt the fish will know the difference.

Those fish will take one look at your worm an say no way this was baited by one messed up dude with a swelled up head lol :laughing7:

Remember to check your fishing liscense, here they expire today an gotta get a new one, my brother was talking about going out for a short time this afternoon.

Xiao en said:
Those fish will take one look at your worm an say no way this was baited by one messed up dude with a swelled up head lol :laughing7:

Remember to check your fishing liscense, here they expire today an gotta get a new one, my brother was talking about going out for a short time this afternoon.

I renewed my license a month ago.

I want to go fishing so damned bad but I feel like an expired can of feces right now. Upset stomach, headache ( no caffine ) and up until right now, stomach pains because I had not had anything to eat since last night.

My sister seems to think I need to go to the ER, it aint happening.

If you are all the of the sudden fainting and your insides hurt for no good reason...you really should probably get checked out. Sell some 40% if you have to.

sack0silver said:
If you are all the of the sudden fainting and your insides hurt for no good reason...you really should probably get checked out. Sell some 40% if you have to.

This is the first event of me passing out since I was in Jr High. I really dont think its anything to worry about. If it happens again, than I would be worried.

Right now all I need is Ice Packs and some good pain meds to knock me out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back