jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #1 Not sure what this would be for no pockets or slits that open just folds over. The cover is signed sellitti 45
Not sure what this would be for no pockets or slits that open just folds over. The cover is signed sellitti 45
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 #2 Boy Scout billfold kit. I got a merit badge as part of my leather working skills putting one of those together. Attachments images.webp 3.7 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 0
Boy Scout billfold kit. I got a merit badge as part of my leather working skills putting one of those together.
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2020 Thread Owner #3 That would be one heck of a bill fold lol Upvote 0
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2020 Thread Owner #4 It’s a foot long Upvote 0
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2020 #5 Your just full of surprises and I don't know how in the heck it was I missed that bit of information. I can only guess maybe a notepad cover. Attachments 1ymvbd.webp 34.3 KB · Views: 76 Last edited: Feb 8, 2020 Upvote 0
Your just full of surprises and I don't know how in the heck it was I missed that bit of information. I can only guess maybe a notepad cover.
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2020 Thread Owner #6 I guess we could make a exception.......it could of belonged to a Sasquatch lol Upvote 0
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 8, 2020 #7 My guess. A binder to a spiral ships log. Might have been tied in. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 8, 2020 #8 jtw1313 said: It’s a foot long Click to expand... Cool piece of leather whatever it is! Last edited: Feb 8, 2020 Upvote 0