What's new

Legend settings V1.17 any game changing settings?

1Seekingsilver

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i and Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering if there are any expert Legend users who have discovered some killer settings or programs for trashy sites? I mainly hunt for coins, but have no problem if I find some jewelry in the process. Maybe your advice is just some base settings with explanation of when to adjust them up or down based on certain conditions. I would like to hear them all if you are willing to share.
 
HI
I am a recent convert to the Legend and have come to accept certain things about metal detection as a whole since moving from Minelab... I can't say which brand is better (as it is subjective) but i think personally, that the factory presets on these machines are optimal.. Perhaps a little fiddling with notching out lower numbers, but after that getting to know the tones (maximum tone settings) is the key (for me anyway) and all the fiddling about and youtube 'click driven' stuff is just noise really... The teams at Nokta and Minelab and the others have much more knowledge about the machines than we do... So i try to just really understand the tones, the VDI numbers on machines are just window decoration, in my opinion.. I am really starting to like the Legend,, just selecting the right program for the environment and building up the hours of 'tone tuning my brain' ,, never noticed any difference with the 'specialized set-ups ' so frequently described by other users... Just my take on it, others will disagree..
 
HI
I am a recent convert to the Legend and have come to accept certain things about metal detection as a whole since moving from Minelab... I can't say which brand is better (as it is subjective) but i think personally, that the factory presets on these machines are optimal.. Perhaps a little fiddling with notching out lower numbers, but after that getting to know the tones (maximum tone settings) is the key (for me anyway) and all the fiddling about and youtube 'click driven' stuff is just noise really... The teams at Nokta and Minelab and the others have much more knowledge about the machines than we do... So i try to just really understand the tones, the VDI numbers on machines are just window decoration, in my opinion.. I am really starting to like the Legend,, just selecting the right program for the environment and building up the hours of 'tone tuning my brain' ,, never noticed any difference with the 'specialized set-ups ' so frequently described by other users... Just my take on it, others will disagree. https://win-casino88.com
I tend to agree with this. It’s easy to get caught up chasing “perfect” settings, but time on the machine and learning the tones has made a much bigger difference for me than constant tweaking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JCR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom