Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 17, 2009 #1 Any ideas what this is and how old it would be? Attachments IMG_0828.webp 19.2 KB · Views: 196 IMG_0829.webp 34.4 KB · Views: 177 IMG_0830.webp 51.7 KB · Views: 193 IMG_0831.webp 45.1 KB · Views: 187 IMG_0832.webp 40.5 KB · Views: 180 IMG_0833.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 183
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Oct 17, 2009 #2 Check out the button in the 7th row on the left. http://www.wtv-zone.com/julia801/Site/Steel.html Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero Oct 17, 2009 #3 savant365 said: Check out the button in the 7th row on the left. http://www.wtv-zone.com/julia801/Site/Steel.html Click to expand... I too thought it was a lion. Nice ID. Upvote 0
savant365 said: Check out the button in the 7th row on the left. http://www.wtv-zone.com/julia801/Site/Steel.html Click to expand... I too thought it was a lion. Nice ID.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2009 #4 Great ID savant 365 Button with wooden back. Is that a leprachaun? Attachments 53.webp 7.7 KB · Views: 145 Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Oct 17, 2009 #5 fast as lightning Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 17, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Wow, great job Savant365. There are some differences in the one I have, so do you think the one I found is also a button and had a woooden back? Any guesses on age? Upvote 0
Wow, great job Savant365. There are some differences in the one I have, so do you think the one I found is also a button and had a woooden back? Any guesses on age?
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 17, 2009 #7 Sure, why not. I guess, 1930-50 Upvote 0