What's new

Lesche Knife not cutting it with the AT PRO

Ya, that's the thing to do...Go buy you a tile spade to work the Kiwanis Ball Park & the local high school. They'll be happy to see you! ???

Sheesh!
 
BARGuy said:
Ya, that's the thing to do...Go buy you a tile spade to work the Kiwanis Ball Park & the local high school. They'll be happy to see you! ???

Sheesh!

Not everyone is interested in detecting baseball fields and public use areas.
 
RHoward said:
Make your own, thats what I did.


I was going to make a joke about buying one of the tools they use to cut the holes in a golf course. And then you posted this, I laughed my behind off. That is so awesome. It looks just like a small version of a golf course cutter.

What metal did you use, and what is the diameter of the hole it cuts? I am guessing the top piece pushes the plug back out of the tube?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom