............LETS DIG UP NEW HAMPSHIRE...........

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
............LET'S DIG UP NEW HAMPSHIRE...........

OK i have talked to a few Granite stater's they all want to get together for a great day of digging dirt or sand what ever works best for everyone.
With the temp's on the rise i think we should be taking some idea's where to hunt and when to dig.
Myself i will travel great length's to hit the dirt.Let's get the ball rolling and hear your idea's.If we cannot find a place maybe a few of us can hit my place 3 acres built in 1863 i have hit the place but not very much i know there is more silver here let's just say i have cleaned it up some but i have many more target here.
Looking forward to you idea's lets here them.

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Re: ............LET'S DIG UP NEW HAMPSHIRE...........

Count me in.. ;D I have some places that might be good..however, I'm in central NH. Beach hunt might be a good start ;D

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont

Hey NH Hunter. Can a Vermonter come along. We still have four feet of snow up here. I am ready to go. Let me know if you have any plans...Lance

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Absolutely.What's new Lance i read your piece in western&eastern treasure magazine great job.How are you holding up in the deep freeze this march ?

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

I bet a few of us Mass folks would go. I'm near the NH/VT boarder. Rather go North than East to Boston area. Just a Country Girl ya know ;).

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Thanks Warsaw that sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be in AZ that weekend :'(. Added the site to my favorites though, I'll keep an eye out for the next one. Thats awesome, thanks again!

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keep me in mind, I'm over here in Raymond, NH (between Manchester and Hampton)

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TonyinCT said:
How about a CT guy? ::)

I see you are down in Windsor locks and a Minelab dealer as well. What machine(s) will you be bringing? I just purchased an Xterra 70 and can always use some pointers.

miss_anthrope

I've got no detector anymore, but I'd be glad to come along for the fun! (anyone got one they wanna sell? LOL!) i'm normally up in the lakes region, the rest of March i'll be down here in FL though.

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hay let's hit the beach unless someone else has a better idea.The snow may keep us at bay for a little longer.We will just have to pick a date keep in mind low tide somewhere around noon would be good.
Maybe we could hit some old school place latter in the summer or fall.I may have a lead on something late fall.

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire

Sounds good to me.. I think if we can wait until a few weeks into April..it should be good!!! ;D

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

I looked up the tides for April and on Saturday the 21st it will be low at about 9:23 am and on Sunday the 22nd it will be low tide at 10:22 am. what do you think.

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire

Not sure of my work schedule yet but lets pick one (or both) of these days and we'll all see what we can do.

Weather is turning ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread