Lets hunt

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
Re: Let's hunt

im in Crossville,used to be in Oak Ridge..Bass fish Watts Bar..now im just MD'ing going to sell my Bass Boat if you guys know anyone looking for a good one. Dixie

big joe

Sep 17, 2006

Greeneville? That's not far at all. I am near Asheville,NC, right down the new I-26.

tnfishdaddy

Oct 12, 2005
Upper East Tennessee

Big Joe, we are almost neighbors. It is about an 1 hour and fifteen minutes to Asheville from Greeneville. Dixie Digger, did most all of my fishing on Watts Bar. I love that lake.

tnfishdaddy

Oct 12, 2005
Upper East Tennessee

Big Joe, we are almost neighbors. It is about an 1 hour and fifteen minutes to Asheville from Greeneville. Dixie Digger, did most all of my fishing on Watts Bar. I love that lake.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.

I live in the Chattanooga -Cleveland area, I hunt local city parks and schools.

j.dean

Dec 6, 2006
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's V3I, Garrett's AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im in Greeneville too!!! and I'm just starting to get into this. I got a couple good spots that me and my buddy have been hittin... I'm always open to a good hunt!!!!!!!!!

T

tnvols1

i live in huntingdon and would love to find some1 who knows a few good spots in which i could go ,, also would like to find some1 who likes to md civil war sites willing to travel if u know a decent site and some 1 to hunt with

R

Rusty in Tenn

I'm pretty much right in the middle of you guys....I guess the closest town to me is Bulls Gap....Or to make it easy on the ones further away...Between Rogersville & Morristown..
For the most part I relic hunt for CW relics but do hit the occasional old home site..

Rusty

OP
OP
CWnut

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I failed to tell my locale---I'm in Campbell County (east of La Follette) on Hwy. 63 about 25 miles sw of Cumberland Gap/Tazewell area

T

tnvols1

Im happy to have atleast found a site where others have same interest as I do, it is my hope to find any1 who has a place to go no matter how far ill travel as ive found no local clubs ect.I feel lost as i was in md heaven when i lived in georgia but as is wont be moving back there till some time in the summer 07 in which if can still get to i had several sites i worked and ways to you all have a Merry Christmas and gl md

bryan

big joe

Sep 17, 2006

Sorry guys, I haven't been on in a while... Anyone looking for a hunt next weekend?~Joe

T

tnvols1

hello big joe im scott i live in huntingdon tn as i have no sites and noone to hunt with id love to hunt w you let me know when and where and ill make plans to join u i cant even find a club around here to join your reply would be greatly appricated ty

big joe

Sep 17, 2006

Hey Scott, I don't really have any great places here, either.... But I'm always looking and asking! Eastern TN look to have some great areas.I am definately up for a hunt sometime...

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hmmm........... close to BigJoe and tnfishdaddy. Blountville, TN. Just outside of Johnson City. Used to live in Asheville 10 years ago. Are you in Mars Hill or further toward Asheville, like.........Weaverville?

Dan

K

keepdiggin

I'm in Knoxville myself but hunt ALL over the Norris lake area whenever I get the chance.

big joe

Sep 17, 2006

Phantasman, I am actually in Leicester, just a couple miles from the French Broad.

Guys, are there any CW sites at all to hunt? Even if they have been hunted to death it would be great for us.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

When I lived in Asheville, there was a place off of the Parkway called Graveyard Fields. Just toward Waynesville from the Pisgah Inn. Always thought that was an interesting place. I don't know if it's considered part of the Pisgah Forest or not. What about the beach on Brevard Rd just south of Biltmore Square?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions