Lets see how this thing works......

Matt G

Mar 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanna say hello to everyone on the "new" forum and see if I can make pictures work over here!

Glad we have this space. Anyone here know more about computers than me and can shed some light on how tough it might be to have our own domain? Never done that sort of thing. This space looks pretty nice though!

Few of my favorite Iowa pics.......

DSCN1059.jpg

Found three years ago this week I believe

insitu1.jpg

Neat yellow birdy........bent down to pick up a bison tooth and this was just laying there

upright_point_key.jpg

Had to literally dig this one out with force! Ground was dried up like concrete.

DSCN0357.jpg

Iowa Midlands..........really really would like to know how they got here......who made them and what did his family look like?

Matt

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Excellent Matt I always wanted a closer look at your avatar pic when you trade down south just sweet congrats nice goods.Talked with mild collector lady who would build site for us free but the antivirals protection and other Bill Gates talk would take some healthy donations.Thank the spirits you had a FORD key to dig the point out with any GM would have broke leaving you stranded LoL great to see you here .

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Not funny about the GM key Trout! Which one was built like a rock? ( or did they mean flint ) :laughing9:

I would be happy to donate if we had our own site.

taz in omaha ne

Mar 15, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White's XLT E-Series Metal Detector + Garrett MH ADS-7 + Garrett GTA-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some really nice pics. Now why cant we have that kinda luck LoL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread