What's new

Lets see your interesting badges.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is my first world war Viking collar clasp badge. The unit was from Manitoba Canada, the unit was the 223. HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0012.webp
    IMG_0012.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,025
  • IMG_0012.webp
    IMG_0012.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,031
Upvote 0
Two of my finds
 

Attachments

  • HPIM0166s.webp
    HPIM0166s.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 388
  • HPIM0146X.webp
    HPIM0146X.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 537
...."Badges,I don't have to show you no stinking Badges"........ :laughing7:
 
Man lot of nice badges people...

That viking is awesome, i really like it ;)
 
Lots of awesome badges!

Aquila, wow, you could start a museum with all those!

Cool Hand Fluke said:
Here are some of the ones I've dug up.

Wow, I have the exact same Junior Fire Marshall badge!

The others are: Utah Salt Lake County Game Warden; generic Security Officer, and 1946 Captain Midnight Decoder (also from a radio program like your Lone Ranger one!)
 

Attachments

  • badge finds.webp
    badge finds.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 337
Those are all really cool ! A badge is one of the things that I have never found.
 
Jason in Enid said:
Those are all really cool ! A badge is one of the things that I have never found.
Thanks every one for posting your badges, one way for others to see what is out there.HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom