What's new

Lets try this

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Let's try this

Hey fellow Utahn's. How about we all put the county we live in as our location. It would give all of us here in Utah some idea of where we all are especially in regards to teaming up for a hunt. I am changing mine, I hope we can do this. Papa Bear
 
Posted a while ago but I did it it'd be cool to know where some fellow Utahns that wanna go MD ing are!
 
Posted a while ago but I did it it'd be cool to know where some fellow Utahns that wanna go MD ing are!
. I go all the time and have a small group that md's and prospects for gold on a claim I have. -adam
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom