What's new

letter of complaint to a major supermarket they didnt reply wonder why?

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel I really must comment about my shopping experience in your store.
Firstly may I just state here for the record I’m not sexist or ageist but whilst waiting in a queue at a till frequently you will find elderly female employees engaging random members of the public whom they are (allegedly serving) in long drawn out full blown conversation.

Now don’t get me wrong customer relations are important without a doubt but when they mean “I have to either cough or mention moving to a self service till (more on that later) to move things along after ten minutes of waiting hearing drivel its beyond a joke.

Now the self service tills apart from being billed as fast by members of staff probably due to the cumbersome operating system windows ce more than likely. They are hard work.

The queues need to be directed by members of staff as they don’t have a start position both start and ends merge meaning you not only block isles but lose your place.

The cigarette kiosk is worse of all why in gods name put two members of again female staff together they gossip like fish wives. I’ve walked away more than once and gone to Tesco’s even though I’ve had to drive a number of miles.

All the above does wonders for your online shopping.

Please note I am not some kind of Victor Meldrew whinge just a busy man with limited time to endure the hell that is the check out tills,

Many thanks
 
They're probably still laughing at the bit where you said you were a busy man :dontknow:
 
shaun7 said:
They're probably still laughing at the bit where you said you were a busy man :dontknow:
I am busy do u realise how long it takes to write posts of the quality that I do ??
 
metal mania said:
shaun7 said:
They're probably still laughing at the bit where you said you were a busy man :dontknow:
I am busy do u realise how long it takes to write posts of the quality that I do ??



Oh yeah...silly me ::) :laughing7:
 
umrgolf said:
the mile part stumped them

oh, you mean like mile, miles?? I get it now ::) :o They would have never thunk a Brit would make a fake comic relief letter to a large supermarket only to appeal to the US treasure-hunting community :dontknow: :help: :laughing9:
 
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. Sometimes you shine dimly through. Almost, anyway.
 
I say grow up. Get a set! ya know

when I am in a hurry and people are chatting way too long, I say, excuse me, but I am in a hurry and need to get to my checkout. That shuts everyone up, I look mean, (big deal) and I get on my way. A letter isn't needed if you can speak your mind when required! :laughing7:
 
I have Had this Happen When I had A full Cart!!!! After a few Minute's I mentioned To the Cashier That I'm In A Hurry!!! About Three Minutes Passed Then I Proceeded to Walk Past the Customer and Cashier Out the Door!!!!

On the Way I past By the Customer Service Counter A Said If I Have to Wait several Minutes For the B@#$% Cashier On Isle 6 to Stop Talking To Her Friend You Can Find Some one to Put The Cart Full Of Groceries I left Blocking the Isle Away!!!

Never Saw Her Again :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: I'm Not Mean Just Very Busy!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom