What's new

Lewiston Idaho

k9Trapper

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I am working in the Lewiston area for a few weeks. My schedule is crummy… 7/10’s, but on the off chance that I get off early or have a day off, any tips on where to go try my new detector would be appreciated. I’ve just got my Equinox 900 about a week ago. I’ve found a handful of change, but I’d love to do some swinging while I’m in the area.
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard k9Trapper!
 
Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard:hello:
 
Spent some time in Lewiston/Clarkston/Pullman area many years back. I recall it was a beautiful area with lot's of friendly people. Sorry that I can't help you with ideas on where to detect. Best tip I can give is to see if Summit Realty is still operating and ask for Steve Swope. He might be able to give you some suggestions. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom