What's new

Lg coppers buttons and silver

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out yesterday and today. The 4 buttons on the bottom and the GW are from yesterday, the rest I found today. One copper is a coronet cent for sure the other ? No idea on the brass and copper pieces. The biggest one has co c on it. All of it was found where there is war of 1812 history.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0091.webp
    DSC_0091.webp
    242 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 28
Nice assortment of buttons and a great old silver quarter to boot.
 
Great finds. Looks like a good area! [emoji106]
 
Everytime I see flat buttons on here, I wish I could look at them in person....no two are ever alike...just like snowflakes,.... but brown :)


Is that strap with holes a pipe hanger for 3/4 pipe? IDK. But it was permanently nailed on both sides, it seems?
 
Congratualtions on the button finds!
 
Great job, congrats :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the silver,
Nice variety of buttons.
I see one of those copper strip is marked 3/4.
Maybe a strap for holding pipe?
 
Great work Art, very nice finds!
 
Very nice finds!
 
Got out yesterday and today. The 4 buttons on the bottom and the GW are from yesterday, the rest I found today. One copper is a coronet cent for sure the other ? No idea on the brass and copper pieces. The biggest one has co c on it. All of it was found where there is war of 1812 history.

Well done on the buttons
 
show a picture of the other copper closer up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom