trapperart
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2015
- Messages
- 16,165
- Reaction score
- 13,042
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Maryland's eastern shore
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- whites MXTPro whites MXSport
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Well today was the first real hunt on the new permission. Located the bricks and pottery in the huge field and found these. Dug a ton of junk and I'm sure there are more goodies there. We are told there were 2 home sites at this spot. I believe the shield is first year nickel. Good luck to all. Art
Attachments
-
_20161208_133745.webp341.9 KB · Views: 192 -
_20161208_133900.webp181.3 KB · Views: 114 -
_20161208_133818.webp254.4 KB · Views: 113 -
_20161208_132303.webp476.3 KB · Views: 122 -
_20161208_132643.webp177 KB · Views: 119 -
_20161208_132728.webp169.4 KB · Views: 117 -
_20161208_132749.webp421.6 KB · Views: 116 -
_20161208_132829.webp258.8 KB · Views: 113
Upvote
46
I love the Cap Liberty Cent. 







