New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope you're all out swinging in this beautiful weather
I found the new site not far from where I found the 8 reale
I found a foundation not 30 feet off of the main road I started swinging my detector Imediately
started hitting targets I started hitting buckles buttons a cool little picture frame a pocket watch case and a whole harmonica then I found an 1827 large cent followed by A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron and a pin I can't make out it says ..... President Any ideas let me know Thanks
The targets are everywhere I'll be heading back there as soon as I have time which is first thing in the morning hopefully after I clean up the big stuff I'll be able to get to the deeper targets thanks for looking.
Ps. The liberty cap came from the not dipa hunt with the
Ba$tard$ of Bramble !! Thanks scrappy , Bartek
Hats off to Kurt , Carolina tom , loco digger , and Kevin's brother in law. As always hh gl

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    644.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    476.7 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    641.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    943.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    674.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 8
Nice finds...love the coppers...the president pin is a suspender buckle...congrats

Hello all hope you're all out swinging in this beautiful weather
I found the new site not far from where I found the 8 reale
I found a foundation not 30 feet off of the main road I started swinging my detector Imediately
started hitting targets I started hitting buckles buttons a cool little picture frame a pocket watch case and a whole harmonica then I found an 1827 large cent followed by A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron and a pin I can't make out it says ..... President Any ideas let me know Thanks
The targets are everywhere I'll be heading back there as soon as I have time which is first thing in the morning hopefully after I clean up the big stuff I'll be able to get to the deeper targets thanks for looking.
Ps. The liberty cap came from the not dipa hunt with the
Ba$tard$ of Bramble !! Thanks scrappy , Bartek
Hats off to Kurt , Carolina tom , loco digger , and Kevin's brother in law. As always hh gl

You forgot Smittyman! That dang mountain goat with the grey hair...

HoLry Cow! Nice finds brother. You're holding it down this week with Bart and I working too hard. That new spot sounds promising with lots of high tones. We'll be there to help you sort it all out later in the week.

As far as the N.D.I.P.A hunt. Nice work with that Liberty Cap. You didn't want to show anything else?!

Very well done Charlie! That spot looks like it's going to good.

Are you going to invite Scott to hunt?

Attachments

• IMG_20160417_193017_077-1.jpg
    IMG_20160417_193017_077-1.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 87
Congratz on some good finds!

Awesome score for one site Charlie. Looks like a site to grid in 2 directions. By the way Happy Birthday, again.
Sure was nice hanging with ya over the weekend. Hows the cream rinse, still have them?

Good looking finds there, barber looks to be in good shape!

Awesome score for one site Charlie. Looks like a site to grid in 2 directions. By the way Happy Birthday, again.
Sure was nice hanging with ya over the weekend. Hows the cream rinse, still have them?

Scott needed therapy after meeting Charlie. Every time he hears "conditioner" he cowers and prays Charlie ain't around. Same goes with the word "cot"

Hey loco. First thing I did when I got home was a crew cut high and tight

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back