What's new

Liberty cap , lg cent , silver and relics

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope you're all out swinging in this beautiful weather
I found the new site not far from where I found the 8 reale
I found a foundation not 30 feet off of the main road I started swinging my detector Imediately
started hitting targets I started hitting buckles buttons a cool little picture frame a pocket watch case and a whole harmonica then I found an 1827 large cent followed by A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron and a pin I can't make out it says ..... President Any ideas let me know Thanks
The targets are everywhere I'll be heading back there as soon as I have time which is first thing in the morning hopefully after I clean up the big stuff I'll be able to get to the deeper targets thanks for looking.
Ps. The liberty cap came from the not dipa hunt with the
Ba$tard$ of Bramble !! Thanks scrappy , Bartek
Hats off to Kurt , Carolina tom , loco digger , and Kevin's brother in law. As always hh gl
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    205.7 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    300.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    494.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    591.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    334.8 KB · Views: 132
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    327.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    241.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    318.1 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 16
Nice finds...love the coppers...the president pin is a suspender buckle...congrats
 
Great bunch of finds congrats on the silver and other finds
 
Hello all hope you're all out swinging in this beautiful weather
I found the new site not far from where I found the 8 reale
I found a foundation not 30 feet off of the main road I started swinging my detector Imediately
started hitting targets I started hitting buckles buttons a cool little picture frame a pocket watch case and a whole harmonica then I found an 1827 large cent followed by A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron A few Indians then a barber quarter I also found some big iron and a pin I can't make out it says ..... President Any ideas let me know Thanks
The targets are everywhere I'll be heading back there as soon as I have time which is first thing in the morning hopefully after I clean up the big stuff I'll be able to get to the deeper targets thanks for looking.
Ps. The liberty cap came from the not dipa hunt with the
Ba$tard$ of Bramble !! Thanks scrappy , Bartek
Hats off to Kurt , Carolina tom , loco digger , and Kevin's brother in law. As always hh gl

You forgot Smittyman! That dang mountain goat with the grey hair...

HoLry Cow! Nice finds brother. You're holding it down this week with Bart and I working too hard. That new spot sounds promising with lots of high tones. We'll be there to help you sort it all out later in the week.

As far as the N.D.I.P.A hunt. Nice work with that Liberty Cap. You didn't want to show anything else?!
 
Very well done Charlie! That spot looks like it's going to good.

Are you going to invite Scott to hunt?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160417_193017_077-1.webp
    IMG_20160417_193017_077-1.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 114
Congratz on some good finds!
 
Awesome score for one site Charlie. Looks like a site to grid in 2 directions. By the way Happy Birthday, again.
Sure was nice hanging with ya over the weekend. Hows the cream rinse, still have them?
 
Good looking finds there, barber looks to be in good shape!
 
Awesome score for one site Charlie. Looks like a site to grid in 2 directions. By the way Happy Birthday, again.
Sure was nice hanging with ya over the weekend. Hows the cream rinse, still have them?

Scott needed therapy after meeting Charlie. Every time he hears "conditioner" he cowers and prays Charlie ain't around. Same goes with the word "cot"
 
Awesome score for one site Charlie. Looks like a site to grid in 2 directions. By the way Happy Birthday, again.
Sure was nice hanging with ya over the weekend. Hows the cream rinse, still have them?

Hey loco. First thing I did when I got home was a crew cut high and tight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom