Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Apr 26, 2010 #1 Any ideas on this one? Attachments 003.webp 22.8 KB · Views: 317 002.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 310 005.webp 54.5 KB · Views: 307 006.webp 62.1 KB · Views: 308 004.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 307
jdsarasin8194 Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Apr 26, 2010 #2 I'd have to say no on the licens plate cause of the thing in the middle Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero Apr 26, 2010 #3 Maybe a two gang switch cover with something ornate in the middle? Attachments switchcover.webp 18 KB · Views: 293 Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2010 #4 I don't think it's a license plate either. Could it be some kind of ad plate used by a car or cycle dealer? WAG. Monty Upvote 0
I don't think it's a license plate either. Could it be some kind of ad plate used by a car or cycle dealer? WAG. Monty
Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Apr 27, 2010 #5 It looks like it has a keyhole in the photo of the front. Door plate maybe? Trunkplate? Upvote 0
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2010 #6 Hill Billy said: Trunkplate? Click to expand... Absolutely. Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Apr 27, 2010 Thread Owner #7 I found it in a CW camp area. If its a trunk plate I wonder how old it is? Probably imposible to know. Upvote 0
I found it in a CW camp area. If its a trunk plate I wonder how old it is? Probably imposible to know.