D DIE HARD Full Member Joined Dec 28, 2014 Messages 101 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2018 #1 Help please I found this around a house about 19 40s says License t. O. Buttvn maybe. Thanks in advance
Help please I found this around a house about 19 40s says License t. O. Buttvn maybe. Thanks in advance
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2018 #2 Wearing that permits one to interrupt whenever one wishes. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 25, 2018 #3 A novelty pin given to someone who likes to BUTT IN .. The V is a mistrike. I have seen them as a License to Far_ Upvote 0
A novelty pin given to someone who likes to BUTT IN .. The V is a mistrike. I have seen them as a License to Far_