Life's a beach!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After yesterday's sac dollar score, I went back today to see what else I might have missed. Man, it was a gorgeous day. I managed to eek out 3 more quarters, a nickel, and 7 pennies. Once again, all clad. (I'm still waiting for my first wheatie! :BangHead:)

It was a great 2 days of hunting. I logged about 6 hours between the two. Here's the haul from yesterday and today.

Have a great weekend everyone!

IMG_1069.JPG

Upvote 11
IM IN THE MONEY. NICE FINDS.

Back in 2008 when I started this journey I logged all my hunts. It took me 100 hunts to find my first wheatie. My DFX was way to complicated for my little brain and the 300 mm/12 inch coil weighed a ton. Things have certainly changed for me. You keep after it mate. Your time is coming and your mind will also adjust to finding older and cooler stuff. Research and location will get you the goods. Also hunting where NO ONE else has improves your chances of scoring the keepers. :icon_thumright:

Looks like a great two days to me. It too me a whole year to find my first wheat penny but since then the last 6 months I have found 9 more ; so keep at it and they will come. HH

Sweet Swinging!:headbang:

Nice finds, congratulations!

its kind of like this for most of us, as spoken by Kurios 1, you dig and you dig a lot but it is as if there is none left to be found by you. no older coins like wheaties, no silver coins, no anything good or cool. then one day, you suddenly realize that you have begun to find pretty decent finds semi regularly. no short cuts on experience except to have a really good teacher or helper. just keep at it and we will be seeing you posting yet another first once it begins. learn your machine and learn to hear what it is telling you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back