What's new

Lighted Revolving Display Case Full Of Artifacts I collected

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,658
Golden Thread
0
I had a chance to pick up a revolving display case from an antique shop that was going out of business. I had to work on it to get the lights working again and grease the chain, but other then that it was wroking fine. I paid $175 for it when i bought it about 15 years ago. I just replaced the bulbs and took pictures of it.



Enjoy.............

RevolvingArtifactDisplayCase-1.jpg
RevolvingArtifactDisplayCaseView-1.jpg


Display view 1
DisplayCaseView1-1.jpg


Display view 2
DisplayCaseView2-1.jpg


Display view 3
DisplayCaseView3-1.jpg


Display view 4
DisplayCaseView4-1.jpg


Display view 5
DisplayCaseView5-1.jpg


Display view 6
DisplayCaseView6-1.jpg


Display view 7
DisplayCaseView7-1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Very nice artifacts laying on those shelves. They sure don't lay around in the dirt for long here where I live at. Not many left like those.
I know what you mean.around here might be lucky to get into anything at all.No less artifacts like thow's.Gotta grab the cat by it's tail around these parts:)
 
Bump on my revolving artifact display.
 
The print above the case is a low number signed Bev Doolittle print called "The Sentinel".
 
Thanks for re-posting the display. The display and its contents are fantastic.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
That's a collection to be proud of. Nice!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom