Mintberrycrunch Sr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2016 Messages 487 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2018 #1 Found this the other day is it part of a chandelier type thing? Off a old property Attachments 3D8E92EE-7104-4ACA-9EBF-3B4A9B500255.webp 361.6 KB · Views: 120 7C50C024-211B-417D-BF4A-60C95FB25ECF.webp 538.8 KB · Views: 100
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2018 #2 I would say that or part of an old gas lamp. Mintberrycrunch said: Found this the other day is it part of a chandelier type thing? Off a old property Click to expand... Upvote 0
I would say that or part of an old gas lamp. Mintberrycrunch said: Found this the other day is it part of a chandelier type thing? Off a old property Click to expand...
Mintberrycrunch Sr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2016 Messages 487 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Tony in SC said: I would say that or part of an old gas lamp. Click to expand... I was thinking part of a lamp too Upvote 0
Tony in SC said: I would say that or part of an old gas lamp. Click to expand... I was thinking part of a lamp too
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2018 #4 It looks like a headstone flower holder.IMO Upvote 0