What's new

Lightning strikes twice

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
8 or 9 days ago I bought a full box of 2009 dimes and dumped them. I normally carry my dump coins to the bank in large coffee cans,on this day I forgot something.....the coffee can with the dimes ! :hello2:
I was able to recover 41 out of the 50 rolls (dumped 9) and had my son Scuba put them on ebay.
The auction that ends tonight is nearing the $900.00 mark for forty individual re-wrapped rolls.
 
Upvote 0
Can we say jealousy! Way to get em back. Just think of what a whole box would have brought. HAAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Golden Silver
 
Hey Rich,
That's great about finding those rolls...But I think you might have flooded the market by listing
all of them at once. You might have gotten more per roll if you listed a few at a time. I list a few rolls
per night and the price dropped alot because of some many rolls to chose from. Anyway, good luck and hopefully you will get as much as you can.

:icon_thumright:
Joe
 
Nice :icon_thumright: - are those brinks or Fed rolls that you found them in?

Maine_Jim
 
Sweet RH. Nice profit!! That is a great recovery huh....lol.

I can't find any 2009 pennies or dimes here...... :'(.
 
Only cents in my area. Profit on those is dropping but ill take what I can get for now. Way to go on those dimes I hope you saved some for your personal collection
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom