What's new

Like Blade Tools?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been going as much as possible between the rain drops. These are very interesting to me. I have a lot of properties with permission and try to go to a different one each time out. The big one in hand is a huge removed flake all N GA finds, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11967.webp
    SDC11967.webp
    851.6 KB · Views: 140
  • SDC11969.webp
    SDC11969.webp
    295.8 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
I am sure the flakes may have been used. You can skin a deer with a flint flake and more.To bad that big preform is broken. i like finding them and imagining what they had planned. I have some notched preforms they just never finished.
Happy Hunting Rock!
 
They are like ancient swiss army knives Rock! I like that one on top that is a re-worked point!
 
They are like ancient swiss army knives Rock! I like that one on top that is a re-worked point!

Yes and very thin no wonder it broke but then they turned it into a scraper. I had to take a indoor pic due to the rain outside but these have edge work on them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom