What's new

Lil Guessing Game II

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lil' Guessing Game II

I got more casino halves in my boxes today. I have been getting a bunch of these lately. The rims are just so wore down on these it amazes me.

Just for fun starting from the left which ones are silver?? I did this a couple of weeks ago and Tim got all of them right. I want to stump him on this one....ha!

I'll post the actual later on......good luck.
 

Attachments

  • P7180040.webp
    P7180040.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
Re: Lil' Guessing Game II

All 40%er's except the middle 7th one is 90%.......................................................??????????
 
Re: Lil' Guessing Game II

7 and 13
 
Re: Lil' Guessing Game II

2,5,6,7,8,12,13.
 
Re: Lil' Guessing Game II

This is too easy-
I'll step aside and let someone else bask in the glory.....
 
Re: Lil' Guessing Game II

Tim...you are just too sharp!!!

They are all silver. Big K is exactly right.....good eye Big K. All 40% except the obvious #7 which is 90%.

I have been getting alot of these worn halves lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom