What's new

Lil silver streak

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a break from detecting for a little over a week because of the heat and the ground being so dry. Now that the temps have cooled off and we have gotten some moister recently. I talked myself into going out to see if i could start a silver streak, what are the odds right. The first keeper find was a no date Buffalo,two Wheats 1916,29. Then i got an iffy signal but it pin pointed small i pulled a 42 Washington next to it was a lead what looks like a valve steam cap or something it has 3 1/4 stamped on top of it. Kept swinging for a little while and got another iffy signal and pulled up a 36 Merc. I was stoked all the way home. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1115.webp
    DSCN1115.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 22
Nice finds, love finding quarters!, good job on the rest of the finds also!
 
Congratulations on the silvers
 
Great saves!!! Nothing wrong with those one bit!! :icon_thumright:
 
Two silvers are a good day!
And I love reading your posts about anything, because in my humble opinion, you have the absolute best avatar on TN.
I smile every single time that I see it :-)
 
Nice Finds Jim :thumbsup:
keep the streak going.
I'm on a Rotted Zinclon Streak :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Congrats on digging 5 keepers. :occasion14: Well Jim looks like you had a great day. Days like today feed the fire...
 
Every streak starts somewhere and yours has started in big style.
 
Thanks my fellow Tnetters
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom