What's new

Limited Page Space?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....when responding to a post or when starting a new one I can only enter text until the basic page is filled, after that it keeps returning my courser back to the bottom of the original basic page? What's up with that? Just started doing it and I can't seem to get rid of the issue. Thanks for your thoughts!
 
bill-USA said:
Been reported in the past, and someone posted a cure I think. I'll see what I can find and get back to you, but you might want to search as well.

Thanks Bill. Been searching but not found anything yet?
 
Must have changed when I updated my browser? Anyway, looks like that took care of it. Thanks much! :thumbsup:
 
Marc indicated in 2009 that he had put a bypass in place and it was a known issue with IE8, but should have been fixed for everyone with his bypass. His post is the last one in the tread I posted the URL for above.

You might want to PM him to let him know you had a re-occurrence.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom