What's new

LINCOLN & COMPANY

wolfmaiden

Greenie
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star
LINCOLN & COMPANY

Playing with my early X-Mas present; this is my first posting of a picture so be gentle. Found this in pocket change, just wanted to know what you guys think of it.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0061.webp
    DSCN0061.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
Re: LINCOLN & COMPANY

what is your early x-mas present?

Camera?

I find pennies with pictures punched on them here and there, I keep them.

Jason
 
Re: LINCOLN & COMPANY

Yes. Santa was good to me this year.
 
Re: LINCOLN & COMPANY

Cool find. I seen those in a plastic holder that had the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy.
 
Re: LINCOLN & COMPANY

counter punched pennies...they were pretty popular in the 70's....i have the same one....also have one with the liberty bell and the USA continent on it....also have heard of ones with lincoln smoking a pipe, sets of them with each of the 50 states, even a marijuana leaf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom