- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 15,505
- Reaction score
- 14,105
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Where good deeds are performed daily
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
What dates do you look for and why do you look for these dates in penny coin roll hunting?
I currently pull all pre 82 for copper. I also check 82's for zinc/copper and then look for large/small dates.
I also look for the "wide/narrow" versions of the "AM" on 92 P & D, 98's, 99's and 2000's.
Then I look at the 83-P for ddr, 84-P for ddo and the 95-P for the "double ear."
Is there anything that I'm missing?
Thanks!
Scott
I currently pull all pre 82 for copper. I also check 82's for zinc/copper and then look for large/small dates.
I also look for the "wide/narrow" versions of the "AM" on 92 P & D, 98's, 99's and 2000's.
Then I look at the 83-P for ddr, 84-P for ddo and the 95-P for the "double ear."
Is there anything that I'm missing?
Thanks!
Scott
Upvote
0







