bobcat Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location nebraska Detector(s) used whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Hello Nebraska hunters. Hope to bump into you in the field sometime. Perhaps we can find some treasure.
Hello Nebraska hunters. Hope to bump into you in the field sometime. Perhaps we can find some treasure.
Gold_and_Silver Greenie Joined Mar 29, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nebraska Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 11, 2013 #2 whats up
C Caryl Full Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 202 Reaction score 117 Golden Thread 0 Mar 8, 2014 #3 Still out there?
Beepin Husker Jr. Member Joined Feb 20, 2014 Messages 79 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Husker Country Detector(s) used Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pinpointers Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2014 #4 Any if you folks close to Gretna area? I see a few from Lincoln...
bobcat Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location nebraska Detector(s) used whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Beepin Husker said: Any if you folks close to Gretna area? I see a few from Lincoln... Click to expand... I am lincoln. Want to meet and hunt for some treasure
Beepin Husker said: Any if you folks close to Gretna area? I see a few from Lincoln... Click to expand... I am lincoln. Want to meet and hunt for some treasure
A atpro man Tenderfoot Joined Mar 24, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Lincoln nebraska Detector(s) used ATPRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2015 #6 Im always out somewhere so if you ever want to go hit me up
bobcat Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location nebraska Detector(s) used whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2015 Thread Owner #7 I will have to get a hold of you sometime.