AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Thank you for the reminder. I like this set since it comes with the 95% Cu cents.

HH,
65GT350

Good luck getting it. I bet it sold out in 30 minutes. But never hurts to try.

Got mine order in around 1:15pm ET - they are still taking orders but are over the 50k limit. They are planning on some bad credit cards and people trying to get extras. Should be worth at least $150 when it comes in!

Maine_Jim

AG, thank you for this post! Otherwise I would totally miss out.

I saw your post after work so I immediately switched to US mint site to place an order which was 7 hours later. My order number is 33209xxx. I think the number started from 33159xxx. Some people placed more than one order and some orders are for different products. I think I just barely got mine since I was not placed on the waiting list. What's your number, AG?

I am in the 33159xxx range. I had the order in within 5 minutes of the open. Got through at minute 2, took 3 minutes to place the order.

Got mine in at 1:15pm - 33169### Sounds like they moved more than 10,000 sets in the first hour. They are selling on ebay for more than $150 today. Tempted to list mine...but I do like the set and only got the one ordered. Guess I should have lined up my brothers and sisters and friends and made a few bucks yesterday!

Maine_Jim

Got mine yesterday in the mail. Its a beautiful set. Did notice the 95% copper pennies look quite different. One even seems to be a bit discolored. Dont know if its tarnishing or just the way the light was hitting it through the plastic case. I will look a bit harder this weekend when I get some time.

i got an email that mine has shipped. checked at the post office today and it was not there, maybe tomorrow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back