What's new

λίρες υπάρχουν (Pounds are there )

xristosz

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
thessaloniki
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inkedλιρες_LI.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Μας ζητάτε να σχεδιάσουμε μια φωτογραφία εκτός εστίασης;
Mas zitáte na schediásoume mia fotografía ektós estíasis?
Don......
Google translate is your friend my friend.........
 
Probably not going to be a guerilla fighter site, the type with an underground bunker and gold sovereigns stuffed in ammo cans. If so, check the marker on top, it might show the caches were recovered. At least you can bring up the 3 cans left.
 
Maybe, years ago I dowsed for a treasure hunter in Greece. He started find markers at multiple sites. It was getting exciting and other people who were trying to follow maps got involved. Sons of a few guerilla fighters were still living, owned maps passed down. One master map shows real markers and the decoys.
 
Maybe, years ago I dowsed for a treasure hunter in Greece. He started find markers at multiple sites. It was getting exciting and other people who were trying to follow maps got involved. Sons of a few guerilla fighters were still living, owned maps passed down. One master map shows real markers and the decoys.
Now that is interesting. I will try to watch what you develop out of this. About the only thing I know about Greece is I like Ouzo and also like Greek Salad.
 
A pendulum made out of real gold, he found with string placed under 4 flat stones. Other things they buried found also. Another gold piece had distance engraved onit.
 
Problem was, other treasure hunters got involved to share equipment. Then they set up a boss.
 
Group boss took over giving orders as the first bunker was discovered (with a marker on top). They thought it was still there, because showed number, of ammo can caches and didn't seem to show recovered. Usually, a trip wire went to rig one of the cans. Bunkers were booby trapped and this one appeared to have partially collapsed.
 
Goole translate

in the reds I have a target for pounds, is the goal right?
 

British Gold Sovereign Coins​

 

Attachments

  • british-sovereign-coins-20140325162023.webp
    british-sovereign-coins-20140325162023.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 90

British Gold Sovereign Coins​

I figured he was talking about British Pounds but still makes no sense to me. So he is saying he has targeted British Pounds there. How did he do that?
 
I think that is what he is saying. The gold sovereign coins, were what the fighters used for bunker caches (put inside ammo cans). I got close to his spot, sent it to him first to look at.
 
I think that is what he is saying. The gold sovereign coins, were what the fighters used for bunker caches (put inside ammo cans). I got close to his spot, sent it to him first to look at.
Ok thanks. I will watch what happens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom