What's new

Little bit of everything.

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mostly broken - even the loafstone has damage on one end (center spotted object)
 

Attachments

  • broken celts and other....webp
    broken celts and other....webp
    264.9 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Various artifacts

Sorry for poor pics. - scanned from 25 year old photos. All artifacts from Snyder Co. Pa.
 

Attachments

  • old arts 2.webp
    old arts 2.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 108
  • old arts 3.webp
    old arts 3.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 113
  • old pic 1.webp
    old pic 1.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Note - last pic. has a small banner stone of grey Ohio pipestone - dug up by backhoe while installing drain line.
 
Nice collection thanks for the look.
 
Looks like a little pocelain elephant in that first frame- middle/left. But that black axe, bottom left of same frame is AWEsome! Nice stuff you have there- and thanks for the view!
HH
Yak
 
I was going to ask about the elephant also. However the point below it looks interesting. Crystal?
 
I was going to ask about the elephant also. However the point below it looks interesting. Crystal?

the elephant is porcelin and has JAPAN on one side. dug up from our yard.
 
Nice stuff for sure. I had an old stone turtle from my aquarium I put in a bucket to be sifted at a rock shelter. My bud started yelling and hollering. I could not help but laugh! Thanks for sharing your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom