What's new

Little bit of eye candy.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to 2 spots today. 1st spot I got skunked (couldn't believe it) but true. Couldn't go home empty so I went to the new field I have hunted once and found these. The owner grades the spot for me and another guy to walk. Very nice of him by the way.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10411.webp
    SDC10411.webp
    393.5 KB · Views: 176
  • SDC10412.webp
    SDC10412.webp
    390.7 KB · Views: 159
  • SDC10408.webp
    SDC10408.webp
    380.9 KB · Views: 140
  • SDC10409.webp
    SDC10409.webp
    461.7 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
nice points!!
 
Great finds Rock. Thank you for sharing. I am still working on my goal to find one point this year. So far, none have chosen me but it is raining.. :)
 
Good finds Rock.
 
That is a very nice owner. Thanks for sharing those nice points.
 
I like the black with the stripes Ive never found one with the stripes going across the artifact before. That is what I call eye candy.
 
Really liken the colors on that black & tan, made me thirsty for a tall one!
 
That's funny Mark. Thanks its my 1st one in those colors it was found in NE GA but looks like Alabama material.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom