What's new

Little bit of gold... little bit of silver...

Craig-PI

Full Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
Yesterday and today hunted in chest deep water in a rocky area... rocks don't bother me much but the seaweed covering them does as it gets wrapped around the coil and detector shaft making me stop every few minutes to clean it off... lots of jellyfish around as well...

Todays hunt... not many targets but a little gold and silver... yesterday more targets but no gold and 1 silver.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    319.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    325.8 KB · Views: 138
  • rings.webp
    rings.webp
    18 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Gold and silver. Wow, great hunt.
 
Nice - chains gotta be out there :thumbsup:
 
Casper.. one of my hunting partners pulled a 90 gram 14k chain from this beach we are hitting now... after the tropical storm last year it pushed in huge amounts of sand so we are venturing into the area's you like you like to hunt (snorkle territory) except we don't have snorkels and we are using waders we both had a little water go down inside... over the years I found a lot of gold at this beach I am hunting again... a few years ago I pulled 3 gold in about 45 minutes before the wife called me in and told me she was bored and wanted to go home... now I don't take her ;) I took a picture of his chain...

a week or two ago I found a grape shot on a old beach that gives up at least a couple musketball each time I hunt it... and the occasional gold...


In the water I hunt with my DF in the wet sand I hunt with my GT....

here are a few pictures from my last few hunts... I mainly hunt the fall/winter/earlyspring season as I am busy working during the warmer months...

Nice - chains gotta be out there :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • shot.webp
    shot.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 110
  • nicks.webp
    nicks.webp
    50 KB · Views: 120
  • 003%20(2).webp
    003%20(2).webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 123
Sweet - Congratulations!
 
Bootymous finds Craig!
 
Beautiful gold cross, WTG
 
Wow !! Nice finds :)That's alot of gold you been pulling from that area ..There are Sultan's in some places that don't have that much gold in their entire kingdoms :)
 
Nice finds Craig, sounds like that beach has a lot of chances for old and newer loot.
 
Its one of the few active beaches I hunt... but had a lot of sand movement after last years tropical storm exposing alot of rocky areas in the deeper water...



Nice finds Craig, sounds like that beach has a lot of chances for old and newer loot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom