What's new

Little Brass Whats it. :)

Nana40

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
11,488
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Little Brass What's it. :)

I found this relic hunting an old site where we've found CW era items. Anyone recognize this as a keeper? :dontknow:

Thanks a bunch! Nana :)

IMG_4325.webp

IMG_4325.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4326.webp
    IMG_4326.webp
    37 KB · Views: 307
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

Could it be a broken suspender clip Nana?
:hello:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

HILL BILLY said:
Could it be a broken suspender clip Nana?
:hello:
I dunno, HB. It seems kinda thin. It may be nothing worth note at all, but I didn't want to discount it if is was. :)
Thank you! :)

Nana :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

Nana, is it one flat piece or is the hangie down part 2 pieces pressed together? It could be part of a bookmark. Interesting find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

Breezie...It's just one piece...VERY thin....some of it is missing and it is bent. I posted more pics on my other thread for you. Thanks so much for looking! :)

Nana
 
Upvote 0
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

Nana, because of it thinness, partial shape, and embossing on the front, I think it's a broken part of a vintage bookmark shaped like a horse shoe. :icon_scratch: Breezie
 

Attachments

  • Nana1.webp
    Nana1.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Nana2.webp
    Nana2.webp
    15 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
Re: Little Brass What's it. :)

Neat! I see what you're saying. That little edge looks like it was made to be just one piece. A very tiny piece of it has come apart, but I think only because it's so thin and fragile...I don't think it was crafted that way. Thank you so much for the help! :icon_thumright:
Nana
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom