What's new

Little Car Found

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Found this little car and a few wheaties, all about 5" down, at a church that dates back about 100 years. The car is about 1 1/2" long, was a green color. There are no markings on it. The axles are rusted, the rest might be zinc.
 

Attachments

  • car.webp
    car.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 483
  • car2.webp
    car2.webp
    12 KB · Views: 476
Nice find ! I got one too !

I allways wondered about it .
 

Attachments

  • Picture_001.webp
    Picture_001.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 498
Upvote 0
Or one of the original Monopoly pieces.

Brian
 
Upvote 0
maybe part of a car hauler set??
 
Upvote 0
Looks like our old family car , an old 38 Dodge sedan. Dad had that old car when I was about 3 years old. I barely remember it except for the headlights on the fenders. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an old Crosley to me.....NGE
 
Upvote 0
I would place it in the late 1930s. This is only a guess based on similar ones I have found.
 
Upvote 0
as JOPHER suggested,i beleive it is a BARCLAY car for one of their transport trucks,hope this helps!
 

Attachments

  • 2 435.webp
    2 435.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom