old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2012 #1 Went out this afternoon and found several heartbreakers and a perfect little drill. Last edited: Apr 22, 2012 Upvote 0
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2012 #2 nice,...man that yellowish flint is neat, interesting drill too, how the base isn't very worked.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2012 #3 nice material too what kind of stone is it? is it jasper? larson1951
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Yes Steve, I'm pretty sure that it is a yellow jasper. Thanks for posting. Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Apr 22, 2012 #5 Nice finds & nice material. 11KBP
huntress104 Hero Member Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 566 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Apr 22, 2012 #6 beautiful pieces Old Digger. I love the colors. very unique....
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2012 Thread Owner #7 Thanks for the comments! I was quite happy to find the drill since it has been at least eight or nine years since I found the last one.
Thanks for the comments! I was quite happy to find the drill since it has been at least eight or nine years since I found the last one.
Hutch in PA Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 195 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Apr 23, 2012 #8 Cool drill. Agreed with earlier comment...weird how they worked the blade but not the base. Nice find.
Cool drill. Agreed with earlier comment...weird how they worked the blade but not the base. Nice find.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2012 #9 Those are some very nice finds. I love the "mustard" colored one.